IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Feedback

auutumn

For several versions of this app, I've always noticed when it cleans the registry, junk files, etc., that "360 Total Security" always finds a lot more items to be removed. For instance, I recently did a complete sweep using ASC v9 Beta 2 then a moment later, I ran 360 which found 21.4 GB of to be cleaned, I've attached a screenshot. I can get you more detailed screenshots if needed but I hope this shows you that your program can do more.

Hi auutumn,

Different programs adopt a variety of scanning parameters and scanning mechanisms. Scanning too many items does not necessarily mean a better program. Stability is the key factor to keep a computer work well. Overaggressive changes to Windows registry will not do any good to your system stability. It has been proven that you can delete all the issues detected by Advanced SystemCare without any worry.

We are always on the way to make ASC perfect.

Cheers! :oops:

Archived