IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

so i paid for the beta, but now need to pay again?

HenrikC

hello, I took the offer to get ASC 9 beta 3.0 and paid for it after the trial ended, but now ASC 9.1 is out and it wants me to pay for that too, is that right? if so then thats pretty crappy and it will be the last time i pay for any of your products as that is just too short a period before a new version that needs to be paid for comes out

I hope there is just something i misunderstood as I have been a happy customer for years now

Hi HenricC, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

This is not normal. Did you enter the same code you were supplied to Change the Free version to Pro version?

If it still does not work, please send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely and/or send an e-mail to the attention of Cicely at support@iobit.com explain your situation in detail.

I am sure it will be solved in a very short time.

Cheers.

Archived