IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 9.1 always need to optimize the ssd

leofalconi

Another question....is the registry defrag secure in one SSD?

I do not understand your question. There is no Registry Defrag option in Smart Defrag.

Additionally, if you have selected more than one drive, then the Optimize function will occur automatically.

You should not Defrag SSD,s as it impacts their lifespan. An SSD should be Trimmed. Smart Defrag has the Trim function.

I suggest that you read the Product Manual.

Sorry for my english.... I will try to be more clear.

I'm using ASC v9.1, no Smart Defrag.

Every time that i do Scan .... the Disk Optimizazion presents me the screen SSD optimization although I have already done.

I know that the SSD should not defrag, and TRIM is already enabled in Windows 10 by default.

1)Is it normal that every time I redo the SCAN in ASC....the software informs me that I have to optimize SSD or it's a bug?

2) Is dangerous for my SSD the feature Registry Defrag (Registry Fragments) on ASC ?

Hi leofalconi,

This is Cicely from IObit.

To look into the first issue, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

As for your second request, Registry Defrag helps improve your PC performance by compacting and optimizing registry. It will not affect your SSD,

• 4 weeks later...
Another question....is the registry defrag secure in one SSD?

I do not understand your question. There is no Registry Defrag option in Smart Defrag.

Additionally, if you have selected more than one drive, then the Optimize function will occur automatically.

You should not Defrag SSD,s as it impacts their lifespan. An SSD should be Trimmed. Smart Defrag has the Trim function.

I suggest that you read the Product Manual.

Hi Scannan,

Please see What's new in Smart Defrag 4.4:

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/news-offers/215314-smart-defrag-v4-4-4-4-0-849-is-released-january-22-2016

Cheers.

Archived