IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

madExcept Error When Opening Most Programs

Kennethern

I've come to the belief that the madExcept error is being caused by Advanced Systemcare or another set of IObit products, and it's becoming tiresome to deal with in many cases. When starting most games I get this error, and many which boot into fullscreen will crash my PC when attempting to alt+tab to deal with the issue. This error is mostly just bothersome when dealing with ordinary programs, though. I'm using Maxthon Cloud Browser as my default browser and Opera as a secondary. Programs and games which get this error on startup include but are not limited to, some HTML5 video, Flash Video, Skype, Steam, Hamachi, MS Office products, all games using the Half Life engine, Starbound, Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, and Tabletop Simulator. Thank you for any help you can give.

The linked content is why I believe it's the fault of IObit and what the error is exactly.

advanced system care and madexcept update error - IObit.Com Forums

Hi Kennethern,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Sorry for it. Please also take a screenshot of the error message and send the screenshot to us. Guide for taking screenshots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

And please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks a lot.

I had to compress the debug info into a .rar file due to the .zip being too large. My apologies for you not getting the link to the video explaining the error in detail. It's difficult to explain, though I'll try my best.

The first, smaller window, initially appears. When clicking "okay" or the x button in the top-right corner it appears again 5-20 times before the larger error window appears in place of it. After this, the cycle repeats.

Hi Kennethern,

Thanks for sending us the debug file and pictures. But the two pictures are too small to get the errors clearly . Would you please retake screenshots and send them to us again?

Thanks for your time and work.

Hi Kennethern,

This time you do a good job. Thumbs up

We've forwarded the debug file and pictures to our technicians. They are looking into it now. I'll inform you as soon as they get ways to solve it.

Have a good day!:-)

Archived