IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Temperature False Reading

Giancarlo

Greetings ASC team!

After the update 9.2 started to take a temperature reading error on my motherboard and processor, I know that it is a mistake, because reading switches very eradicates way.

I believed it was a small bug that was fixed in some update, but did some research and unfortunately did not find anything like my case, moreover, with the latest update, 9.4, reading has become even more inaccurate.

Following a few prints, as you can see I used another program to certify the actual temperature.

Already grateful

Giancarlo

Hi Giancarlo,

Sorry that the images are too small to read. Please help us investigate the issue by following the steps below:

1. Exit Performance Monitor first

2. Download the demo from https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4d512ob5fb9qtp/ASC_DLL_PM_H_1541.zip?dl=0

3. Extract the file ASC_DLL_PM_H.zip, copy and replace all the files with the original ones in the installation folder for Advanced SystemCare. To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program and choose Open file location.

4. Open Performance Monitor and check if the temperature is displayed correctly after two minutes of Performance Monitor is launched.

If the problem remains, please send us the files PMTest.log and PMDllLog.txt which are saved in the installation folder of the program for our further investigation.

Thank you very much.

Archived