IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Slowed to a snail pace...

jangrammy

I was using the free version on Advanced System Care. It slowed the workings of my computer some and so when the pro version was offered at a good price promising 'faster' computing, I signed up for that.

Now things go along at a snail's pace. I can't do anything on my computer for the first 10 - 15 minutes of signing on and after that I have slow cursor response and long pauses. My computer is not that old and without this program it responds just fine.

Also now I have to sign into my email account every time I open it - which is really aggravatiing. I unchecked the 'sweeping privacy traces' but that did not change anything.

I like the idea of keeping my system free of bugs and defragged etc. but now it is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

I was using the free version on Advanced System Care. It slowed the workings of my computer some and so when the pro version was offered at a good price promising 'faster' computing, I signed up for that.

Now things go along at a snail's pace. I can't do anything on my computer for the first 10 - 15 minutes of signing on and after that I have slow cursor response and long pauses. My computer is not that old and without this program it responds just fine.

Also now I have to sign into my email account every time I open it - which is really aggravatiing. I unchecked the 'sweeping privacy traces' but that did not change anything.

I like the idea of keeping my system free of bugs and defragged etc. but now it is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

disable cookie and login cleaning in scheduled and auto cleaning, also in tools you may use. The other most likely is the result of non-MS software that registry or file system changes effected. You can always look at the logs in backups and see, or just restore from ASC.

I think ASC has a service too now..

Archived