Spyware Defender?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyware Defender?

Is IObit still working on it or is it an abandoned project? thanks. and any clue when itll be released?
    Tools I use: CCleaner, Quicksys Registry Cleaner, and of course, Advanced SystemCare 3 PRO(with Smart Defrag)!
    Security Programs: Avira Premium Security Suite, Spybot Search and Destroy, Spyware Blaster, and Comodo Internet Security(no antivirus).

Working on it. We are researching some creative technology for it.
    IObit Development Team

Comment

ok thanks. looking forward to it!
      Tools I use: CCleaner, Quicksys Registry Cleaner, and of course, Advanced SystemCare 3 PRO(with Smart Defrag)!
      Security Programs: Avira Premium Security Suite, Spybot Search and Destroy, Spyware Blaster, and Comodo Internet Security(no antivirus).

Comment

I think we all are looking forwards to Spyware Defender's release, and with the new technology Tim and his gang is researching, well it MUST be good...=]
        gone places...

Comment

yeah, it must :) heh, anything that takes that long must be good. i just said that... lol

Comment

Thanks for all your support. Before that, we will release AWC3 final edition this month and Smart Defrag first. We also have a online service, it's not public now, but you can have a try.

live.iobit.com/Scan
            IObit Development Team

Comment

Working...
            X