IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Should i buy it ?

Tethys

It appears that ASC has a few additional utilities that SM does not have though.

For example ?

edit :

Looks like i don't need to buy it after all . :mrgreen: I will get it for free with my monthly PC World magazine .

I had System Mechanic once before. When they moved to version 10 all my problems began. System Mechanic use to be good, but imo there are better out there. If you are going to ruin your computer do it for free. System Mechanic has no free utilities. Iobit does and the only thing they do not offer you for free is the registry cleaner and the registry defrag.

Yes, I highly recommend buying Advanced SystemCare 4. I'm quite positive the same key will work for ASC5 as well when it's released as a full program. Anyway, the PRO version picked up many more registry problems and junk files for me when I tried PRO. ASC is one of the best PC Cleaners out there currently, and you don't want to be left out! Plus it's on for an extremely good price.

• 5 years later...

Hi Tethys, ASC PRO is a great tool for speeding up and optimizing your PC performance.

There are a lot of useful tools included...clenaing temporary files, driver updater, disk defragging, powerful uninstaller etc.

If you are worried about using Registry cleaner/defragger, I recommend you to make a backup of system first (just in case) and than run registry cleaner...that way you don`t have to worry about any of those problems, and your pc will run like a beast. :-)

Cheers! 8:)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello,

I'm currently using System Mechanic 10.5.4 , but my license will expire at the end of this month . I'm thinking about to buy ASC best washing machine in india PRO but is it worth the money ? hank youHello, I'm currently using System Mechanic 10.5.4 , but my license will expire at the end of this month . I'm thinking about to buy ASC PRO but is it worth the money ?

Thank you .

Yes, I highly recommend buying Advanced SystemCare 4. I'm quite positive the same key will work for ASC5 as well when it's released as a full program. Anyway, the PRO version picked up many more registry problems and junk files for me when I tried PRO. ASC is one of the best PC Cleaners out there currently, and you don't want to be left out! Plus it's on for an extremely good price.

You are responding to a post which is 11 years old. You are also talking about waiting for ASC5 to be released.

ASC12 is the latest version.