AWC is a little piggy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWC is a little piggy...

very, very hungry!! Wasn't like this not too long ago. Still love this program, but......

Forgot to post attachment
    Attached Files
    Last edited by luckyvic; Aug. 29th, 2008, 23:26. Reason: needs attachment

That's the reason why we work hard on Version 3. Much better, more powerful features while take less memory and loaded much faster.
    IObit Development Team

Comment

Hi luckyvic,
      Tim is right. AWC 3 beta is running on mine at less than half that!
      samr.

Comment

Should I change?

I'm using AWC 2.86, so should use the AWC beta 3 instead? If I do go with 3, do I keep SmartDefrag as well?

Comment

Hi luckyvic,
          Works great with Smart Defrag! I also have AWC 2 Pro, but I set it not to run at startup and I am running 3 beta at startup.At some point it will replace version 2. It is getting pretty stable now and has lots of great tools.
          samr.

Comment

Beta 2.8.5 is almost the final edition, if you want to wait for the final edition, I can tell you that it will be ready in Oct.
            IObit Development Team

Comment

AWC a Pig on RAM? LOL!!

AWC compared to Vista and all of its merry buddies of apps for it, that app. only consumes bread crumbs of RAM compared to everything else.:razz:

I will have soon, to go back to the closest computer store, for even more of that delicious to consume, RAM. At least, one more card of 1Gb. OMG! that machine of mine is so puny in power, compared to the newest and latest ones on these store shelves. These can house over 8Gb of total RAM! No wonder, Vista still looks insignificant of an O.S. for these, awesome, beauties.

Comment

Working...
              X