IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language Test Tool for ASC3 translators

Tim Xue

Hello everyone! We have made a Language Test tool for our translators. You can download it from http://www.iobit.com/files/beta/LanChecker.exe

With this tool, you can check whether the language you translated will work well for Advanced SystemCare.

How to use:

1)Open standard English.lng language file from the left panel

2)Open your translated language file from the right panel

3)Click "Compare Now" button then check the listview on the right side, if all the items are marked as "OK", that means the language file you translated is correct and it will work well for ASC.

4)If you find the items marked in RED, then go to the very section to add the lost items.

5)After modification, test it again till all the items are as "OK".

Hello Tim

How very considerate of you!!

Makes it easier to locate possible missing lines.

非常感谢 (Thank you very much!)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello everyone! We have made a Language Test tool for our translators. You can download it from www.iobit.com/files/beta/LanChecker.exe

With this tool, you can check whether the language you translated will work well for Advanced SystemCare.

How to use:

1)Open standard English.lng language file from the left panel

2)Open your translated language file from the right panel

3)Click "Compare Now" button then check the listview on the right side, if all the items are marked as "OK", that means the language file you translated is correct and it will work well for ASC.

4)If you find the items marked in RED, then go to the very section to add the lost items.

5)After modification, test it again till all the items are as "OK".

• 10 months later...

hi dyno0saur

Could you please give a couple of examples?

I took a look in the Finnish translation file, it seems that it hasn't been updated for a while.

You are welcome to correct and update the language file.

(My initial impression is that there perhaps are several places where the Finnish words are too long for the allotted space - but this is said without checking it.)

The procedure is described in Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section or by finding it under

Online Help for IObit Software

Almost all language files are made by users!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hopefully someone translates ASC again to Finnish, it is full of spell errors! Not a line where no errors, it seems. Otherwise I like the program. 8-)

Hi dyno0sauer

I just wondered if it was exclusively spelling mistakes or if some of them were Finnish special characters that were shown with a Chinese character.

Good luck with the translation!!

Cheers

solbjerg

There are many examples, too many to pick just a few. Ok, I will have a look at the correcting of the language file.

• 1 year later...

Archived