IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 Help files in your own languages!!!

enoskype

OK guys,

Here is the challenge:

You can post here the Help.html files and corresponding Images folder in your own languages.

I believe, it will be very useful for the users of Advanced SystemCare 3, to use the Help files in their own languages.

I am going to giveaway one of my rights of a license of ASC 3 Pro for 1 PC for 1 year,

to the first person who posts in this thread with a decent "Help.html" file and corresponding "Images" folder similar to the zipped one posted in post #2.

Happy hunting!!!

ASC 3 Help in Turkish (Updated 23.06.2009) / ASC 3 Türkçe Yardım (Güncellendi)

Please find attached Help_Turkish.zip, including Help.html file and Images folder in Turkish to be used in Advanced SystemCare folder when you use ASC 3 in Turkish.

Rename Help.html file and Images folder in your Advanced SystemCare folder to Help_Original.html and Images_Original respectively to be able to use them later if you use ASC 3 in English.

Extract Images folder and Help.html file in the attached Help_Turkish.zip file to your Advanced SystemCare folder.

Advanced SystemCare 3 is generally located as below:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3

When you click the "Support" on the main interface and choose "User Manual", "Advanced SystemCare v3 Quick Guide" will appear in Turkish with the Turkish images of ASC 3.

Enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASC 3 programı Tükçe kullanıldığında, Advanced SystemCare 3 dizininde kullanılmak üzere, Help.html dosyasını ve Images dizinini içinde bulunduran Help_Turkish.zip dosyasını ekte bulabilirsiniz.

İleride ASC 3 programını İngilizce kullanabilmeyi isterseniz, Advanced SystemCare 3 dizininde bulunan Help.html dosyasının ve Images dizininin adlarını sırasıyla Help_Original.html ve Images_Original olarak değiştirin.

Ekli Help_Turkish.zip dosyasındaki Images dizinini ve Help.html dosyasını Advanced SystemCare 3 dizinine genişletin.

Advanced SystemCare 3 dizini genellikle aşağıdaki konumda bulunur:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3

Ana Menu üzerinde "Destekler"e tıkladığınız ve "Kullanıcı El Kitabı"nı seçtiğiniz zaman," Advanced SystemCare v3 Çabuk Başlama Kılavuzu" ve ASC 3 görüntüleri Türkçe olarak açılacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

Help_Turkish.zip

It's OK, just mail me or send me a message.

It's OK, just mail me or send me a message.

Thanks everyone. We will put the file on our website for users to download, but not package them into the installer as we don't want to make the size of installer too large.

To teels269: Can you help us translate ASC into Korean?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived