IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to stop ASC to reset my default application

GAINWARD

Hi GAINWARD,

More details about the situation will be much helpful. :)

Hi Cicely thanks for answer, I decided to record video it is the best way to see the problem also if you want I can make dxdiag & msinfo32 system reports.

I do not know why IObit Tool Default Program not recognize AIMP as Audio Player or Mirilis Splash PRO EX as Video Player, it may be possible to manually add?

With respect GAINWARD

Hi GAINWARD,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the zip file is too large to be sent, please upload it to www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

Hi GAINWARD,

We have fixed this situation.

Please restart your computer and then reset your default programs as you preferred.

Then select Registry Fix to start scan and repair in ASC to see whether the issue will occurs again.

Results will be much appreciated. :-)

Archived