IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Could ASC have done this?

projectfear22

When I turned my PC on I only played 1 song or so. Then I went to my tablet. Later I came to my PC and the sound didn't work...

I'm not sure if it didn't work before I used ASC as well or if ASC started those problems

I restored it to some earlier ASC Restore (not system restore) settings, still doesn't work

I can't play a test sound for the speakers

The services are set to automatic

No yellow ! mark is seen anywhere

and also my recycle bin started showing "The Recycle Bin on C:\ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive? Same message for 1f600.png and :E disks

A windows 7 update seems to have been also installed on this day "Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition 1.233.14.0)"

It all occurred in a short amount of time! just what happened? how can I solve this?

Hi projectfear22,

1.As for the issue about sound, please try the steps below.

Please load Driver Booster >> click the Toolkit icon on the top >> select the tool Fix No Sound Error.

See if it works. If no, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

2.As for the issue about recycle bin, please take a screenshot about the error message, and send the screenshot to us.

And download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Archived