Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 deleted Photos folder (?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 deleted Photos folder (?)

After using ASC my entire Photos folder got deleted. It was odd because I dont remember running a scan and all my log says was that I updated Startup Optimization. I noticed that ASC set some cleaning tasks as automatic but I dont see a relevant category. My questions are 1) would deletion of the Photos folder leave a log, 2) is there a Restore method 3) what could have caused this?

The files arent that important but I want to make sure that this doesnt happen again

Hello nonim,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will create logs for the changes it made. You can find it via
    Advanced SystemCare Ultimate >> Options menu icon on the top left >> Settings >> Logs & Backup >> here you can view the log details.
    Normally our program will not clean your photos folder. If it did, please download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe
    Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.
    After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
    Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.
    Thank you for your patience.

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X