IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 deleted Photos folder (?)

nonim

After using ASC my entire Photos folder got deleted. It was odd because I dont remember running a scan and all my log says was that I updated Startup Optimization. I noticed that ASC set some cleaning tasks as automatic but I dont see a relevant category. My questions are 1) would deletion of the Photos folder leave a log, 2) is there a Restore method 3) what could have caused this?

The files arent that important but I want to make sure that this doesnt happen again

Hello nonim,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will create logs for the changes it made. You can find it via

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate >> Options menu icon on the top left >> Settings >> Logs & Backup >> here you can view the log details.

Normally our program will not clean your photos folder. If it did, please download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thank you for your patience.

Archived