IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

$7.99 Extra to Download The Sofware Again? LOL

Cape_Olive

So, after using the IObit uninstaller for a year or so, I've decided to "upgrade" to the Advanced SystemCare pro upon getting a discount, around $14/year. Just when I was ready to pay for it, I am glad I saw that you cannot download it more than once, if you want to download it more than once you need to pay $7.99 extra. Which is more than 50% of the actual software cost.

So, if you format your computer, or if something happens to your current computer and have to buy a new one, oh well you are on your own. Are you guys serious? Just make the software $20 and make it unlimited downloads, instead of putting a BS discount and asking for your customers to pay extra to download more than once. It's like buying a $60 game on Steam, and paying $35 more to be able to download the game more than once. Sounds ridiculous right? Because it is.

Unless you change this shady practice, I will never upgrade to the pro version. Maybe you don't care but I just created this account to share my thoughts, that's how bad of a deal it is.

So, after using the IObit uninstaller for a year or so, I've decided to "upgrade" to the Advanced SystemCare pro upon getting a discount, around $14/year. Just when I was ready to pay for it, I am glad I saw that you cannot download it more than once, if you want to download it more than once you need to pay $7.99 extra. Which is more than 50% of the actual software cost.

So, if you format your computer, or if something happens to your current computer and have to buy a new one, oh well you are on your own. Are you guys serious? Just make the software $20 and make it unlimited downloads, instead of putting a BS discount and asking for your customers to pay extra to download more than once. It's like buying a $60 game on Steam, and paying $35 more to be able to download the game more than once. Sounds ridiculous right? Because it is.

Unless you change this shady practice, I will never upgrade to the pro version. Maybe you don't care but I just created this account to share my thoughts, that's how bad of a deal it is.

Hi Cape_Olive,

Welcome to our forum.

The download assurance is offered by our sale partner and it is convenient for customers to reinstall our programs. Users could make their choices to order it or not.

And users could always download the latest version of our programs from our official website.

Thanks.

Archived