IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Advanced Systemcare 11.1 Pro messed up BADLY

RobertSmit

Hey,

ASC 11.1 messed up badly, I can't install anything and many programs have stopped working.

I work in IT, I fix computers often and wouldn't come here for help without trying everything I know.

The only solution I see myself is a clean wipe since my restore points are also gone.

I'm 100% sure the Registry is messed up.

Any help on a solution???

- Robin

Hey,

ASC 11.1 messed up badly, I can't install anything and many programs have stopped working.

I work in IT, I fix computers often and wouldn't come here for help without trying everything I know.

The only solution I see myself is a clean wipe since my restore points are also gone.

I'm 100% sure the Registry is messed up.

Any help on a solution???

- Robin

Hi RobertSmit,

So sorry for this.

We can't collect your configuration information for further analysis as you have a system restore. But we really want to help you find what happened.

Please take steps below to send us a log file if you are willing to help us look into the issue.

1) Reinstall our program and make s system restore point.

2) Try to install program and run the installed program. Please send us a screenshot of the failure when you fail to install and run those programs.

3) Download and run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe immediately. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Archived