IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC correct setting when also using other IObit products

Hi,

IObit has become one of the best companies with software and tools for optimizing and taking care of Windows OSs.

Currently I have the following software installed:

- Advanced System Care pro 11

- Smart Defrag Pro 5.8

- Malware Fighter Pro 5.6

- Driver Booster Pro 5.2

- Uninstaller Pro 7.3

So I would like the correct settings for Advanced System Care, why? because other iobit software provides a more complete solution for a task that is basically scoped in ASC, so it may seems to be redundant to have the ASC Real-time protector ON when you have Malware Fighter Pro; or to have ASC Disk optimization module enabled when you have Smart Defrag Pro.

So here I go:

1) ASC Real-time protector: should it be disabled if the user also has Malware Fighter Pro? and what are the pros/cons of having ASC enabled IF also have Malware FIghter Pro, perhaps performance issues having ASC real-time protector enabled?

2) ASC Browser Anti-tracking: Should it be disabled if user has Malware Fighter Pro? becasue MF pro has "Browser Protect" module and this module has the "anti-tracking" switch. Also would be great for IObit to further explain the pros/cons of having ASC Browser Anti-tracking enabled AND also MF pro Browser Protect enabled.

3) ASC Spyware Removal "Enable Full Detection": should it be disabled if user has Malware Fighter Pro? and again the pros/cons

4) ASC Junk File Clean AND Smart Defrag "Disk Cleanup": should BOTH be enabled? or just the Smart Defrag Cleanup? pros/cons? also I have noticed that both modules have different items. so?? perhaps IObit needs to consolidate them and make ASC and SD EXACTLY The same in this module???

FInally one suggestion:

Iobit to implement a feature for ASC, so when ASC senses that other IObit software is installed, to either auto-configure for optimal settings OR to show a pop-up with suggestions for the user to properly setup ALL iobit products and avoid any redundancy that will result in performance impact.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cicely, any direct answer to my questions?.

As an avid IObit user I'd like to take out the most of IObit products

Hi ektorbarajas,

We can't offer you a direct answer and your suggestions will be further discussed in our later version.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived