IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Undo Changes made by Advance SystemCare

RDP9

Restore Center

Welcome to the forum RDP9 :smile:

Click on Advanced System Care Restore (top right)

The backups you see in the right panel of Restore Center are Advanced System Care restore points for the changes Advanced System Care made and only those changes.

Hopefully you have not deleted these backups

See This Post for more information and a screenshot

For helpfull information and tips please see Usage of IObit Products :-)

All the best, woz of oz

Hi RDP9.

You can use the restore function at the top of the main URL. Open it and you can choose the restore point that you want. It depends on how you have your system configured as to how many restore points you will have. There is some risk in going to a restore point from a long time ago though.:neutral:

-Mel

You can also use the System Restore function in Windows. (as a last resort)

oops simultaneous post with Woz.

Not sure I understand you.

Do you mean you used the restore function in ASC twice to the same restore point? If so, I would think you have done the exact same restoration twice. Don't see any harm in it.

I'm curious as to why you are doing this anyway. Were you having some kind of problem with your PC?

There is an ignore list.

As ASC is running, you can see the things it is getting ready to repair/fix/change on the right side in red text. After each section of the scan runs, you can click on the red text to view the changes about to be made. This will also "pause" ASC while you review the list. You can then place any items in the ignore list, and ASC will ignore them from then on. Perhaps this is a way you can continue to enjoy the benefits ASC offers, and not have to remove the entire tool. ASC is very fine software!:-D

-Mel

Oops... we did it again Woz, simultaneous posts!!

Ignore what you don't want

You can choose what ASC will change and what it will Ignore, after all, it's your Personal Computer :wink:

Please read Usage of IObit Products (link in my Signature) to see all the features available

All the best, woz of oz

Archived