IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

disable the Antivirus

@jimbo86!

Hello!

Why would you want to do that when ASCU uses BitDefender (Number one AV among all AV's) with 100% detection rate? Having said that,go to AV>Setting>Turn off real time Virus Protection if you really want to... :?

-Cowboy

I was just checking if I get a license for 2pc, can I disable the antirus on one pc.

Thanks

Hello!

Why would you want to do that when ASCU uses BitDefender (Number one AV among all AV's) with 100% detection rate? Having said that,go to AV>Setting>Turn off real time Virus Protection if you really want to... :?

-Cowboy

I have using Vipre on my other pc and it save more times than one. so I would like to keep it.

I have using Vipre on my other pc and it save more times than one. so I would like to keep it.

I am using avast! AIS 7 as my primary AV program. I am using ASCU in the compatibility mode. They work great together.

Since you already have Vipre on one computer and don't want to remove it you check their forum or with their support to see if they have an input on whether ASCU can run in the compatibility mode with Vipre. If so I suggest you do that.

If you decide you want to try running ASCU in the compatibility mode you probably need at least 4GB of DDR3 RAM with at least a medium end CPU to avoid system drag during ASCU AV scans if you scan while you are using other programs.

If you are already using another AV program on your computer and want to keep it some of the advantages of installing ASCU in the compatibiliy mode are

1. You will have accesss to all the excellent "Care" features which of course are also in ASC Pro.

2. You will have access to all the excellent "Tools" which are also in ASC Pro

3. You will have access to Bitdender's #1 ranked AV engine and database when you run a scan in ASCU.

I was just checking if I get a license for 2pc, can I disable the antirus on one pc.

Thanks

Just disable the protection from within the settings on the one machine. Also disable the start-up. No-Prob... but be aware that once you launch ASCU it requires work to stop.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper.

Archived