IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimate 7?

programme versions

Hi Enis,

I think that Slojanko is basically asking why ASC6 is on v6.3, whilst ASCU is on v6.1. So is ASC6 more upto date.

(the later start point of ASCU being later obviously makes the difference)

I know the difference between the 2 is free v pro, so you would expect ASCU to be greater(6.4 or more) than ASC6, as any updates of tools would be reflected in ASCU.

Roy

• 5 weeks later...

I have version 6.08 and just 'Checked for updates' through the main screen. The update routine said I already have the latest version. Why is that when you're saying that version 6.1 is now out? I REALLY do NOT want to hear that it is a "Paid Update" considering that I just renewed my license a very short time ago!

Hi slojanko, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

The latest version of ASCU 6.1 is released on July 12, 2013.

You can download it from the link in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6.1 (6.1.0.296) is released! thread.

You can always find the latest releases of IObit programs in News & Offers section of the forum.

Cheers.

Hi kennygr143,

Thanks for your feedback.

The issue you mentioned is because that we did not update our server for ASC Ultimate. Thus, you can not detect ASC Ultimate 6.1. You can download it manually from http://download.iobit.com/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

And you can update to the latest version for free. :wink:

THANKS! I'm in th eprocess of downloading/installing it now. :-D

• 4 weeks later...
Hi kennygr143,

Thanks for your feedback.

The issue you mentioned is because that we did not update our server for ASC Ultimate. Thus, you can not detect ASC Ultimate 6.1. You can download it manually from http://download.iobit.com/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

And you can update to the latest version for free. :wink:

Thank you! I appreciate the information. As you can tell from the 'time stamp' on this reply, I'm a bit late checking for the answer:oops:!

I'll definitely try to do better in the future, but what's this about ASCU 7? Is that going to be a 'paid update' or free for those who renewed their license within the last 6 months?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Guys,

Happy to see that you ware expecting for ASC Ultimate v7. :-D

Well, it will be released in the next month. But the exact date is uncertain. Once I have any related news, I will post here.:-D

Any news about ASC Ultimate V7? Is november now...

Archived