IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why ASCU doesn't have Anti-malware?

Vivil

Hi Vivil, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

ASCU 6 has a light anti-malware, please wait for ASCU 7 which will have a real-time better malware protection as ASC7.

If you are looking for a full fledged Anti-Malwre, go for IObit Malware Fighter (IMF).

Cheers.

Hi Vivil, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

ASCU 6 has a light anti-malware, please wait for ASCU 7 which will have a real-time better malware protection as ASC7.

If you are looking for a full fledged Anti-Malwre, go for IObit Malware Fighter (IMF).

Cheers.

Hello. :-)

Good news. I have recently bought a 1 year license for ASC. Is there a way for me to upgrade to ASCU if I find it useful?

Hi Vivil,

Thanks for your question.

As a Pro user of ASC, you can enjoy a large discount to purchase the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 at : http://www.iobit.com/ascav-register.php

Please enter your license code for ASC Pro and then click "Update cart" . After that you can see the price change from $29.99 to $9.99 or 12.99. ( The price depend on the service time left on your ASC Pro) It means with only $9.99 or $12.99, you can buy the license code for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 , which can be used on 3PCs.Do not miss it.

And, when ASC Ultimate v7 is realesd, you can update it for free.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC

Hi Vivil,

Thanks for your question.

As a Pro user of ASC, you can enjoy a large discount to purchase the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 at : http://www.iobit.com/ascav-register.php

Please enter your license code for ASC Pro and then click "Update cart" . After that you can see the price change from $29.99 to $9.99 or 12.99. ( The price depend on the service time left on your ASC Pro) It means with only $9.99 or $12.99, you can buy the license code for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 , which can be used on 3PCs.Do not miss it.

And, when ASC Ultimate v7 is realesd, you can update it for free.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC

Thanks for help. I'll check it out.

Archived