This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

To be perfectly honest with you I didn't think ASC5 could be improved on as it was such a good program as it was. The new ASC6 beta is fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased with it :-D. It's so refreshing to have a program that really does do everything it says it does and more. It would be nice to have more skins for it though even though I do like the black, it is nice to have a change once in a while. 8-) Or how about letting us use our own photographs as a background or skin ( just a thought). The new program though really is awesome thanks iobit, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how you intend to make further improvements now and will look forward to beta testing those versions too. :-D
    Life's too serious to be taken seriously

Comment

Awsome

:grin: Love the v6.2 beta is awsome very fast on my dell inspirion laptop with windows 7 64 bit very easy to use.
      Joseph Wilson

Comment

ASC6 the best

I would like to participate in the program to earn my free license. I did find the ASC6 beta 2 to be a superior tool for cleaning up my machine. Thanks so much. Please compliment your staff as they have delivered an excellent product!

Thank you
        Terry L. Smith

Comment

using the system

Hi,
          I love the software. I do have a consideration I'd like. Is their available a scheduled task mode to run over nite.
          Terry Smith: terrysmith.gmx.us

Thanks again

Comment

Hi Terry, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Yes there is availability of a scheduled task in ASC6.

It can be adjusted in Settings. Have a look at the attached image.

Cheers.
            Attached Files
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Best program on my computer

Ihave been using System Mechanic for 3 years and Advanced System Care has it beat hands down.
              Plus ASC uses very little ram & system res. While when System Mechanic kicks in my memory & cpu take a beating. And there active care will disruput memory sentive work. ASC uses 3% of my Ram

I was using ASC years ago and wasnt very impressed, but you guys have and 5 Stars winner now.

Only one question I have, when I defrag my hard drive with one of two other progams, it takess 20/30 minutes. You all do it in 10/15 sec's.

We need to see exactly what programs are running on my computer. EX, IT took me days to get best buys nag screen off my computer.

Arthur Pick

Comment

Free License for Advanced system care v6

Best app I have ever used on any of my computers it makes everything so easy I will recommend this to everyone I know:grin:
                This is the best program I have ever used it is so smooth with my Dell Inspiron It makes life so much less complicated. I am telling all my Friends and Family about it.:-D
                Terry L Horton

Comment

ASC 6 Beta

This is by far the best version. Been using this software for a long time. Will always suggest this software to friends and family.
                  David T Wilderom

Comment

VivisClone is correct.

Originally posted by VivisClone View Post
                    When you switch to "Expert Mode" does that make the scan automatically "Deep" like in ADV 5?
                    Also When i do the driver Manger it doesn't find that i have out of date drivers, but when i run another program, "Uniblue Driver Scanner" It finds them, is there any chance of improving this? I would rather support IObit,

Agreed that the Driver Manager within the toolbox needs attention... as well as some of the other tools:shock:!

Sincerely,
                    -Mel
                    Live long and prosper!

Comment

First post of this thread is edited by itobe for downloading Advanced SystemCare 6 Beta 3.0 but, actual files available for downloading in MajorGeeks are ASC6 Beta 2.0.

Cheers.
                      enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Program Instability when changing from Mains to Battery

I have noticed that if you disconnect the main power lead, (run on battery) that the Performance Monitor disappears. If you reconnect the main power, the PM does not return, However if you open settings in the ASC GUI, and untick then re-tick Performance in General Settings, then apply, the Pm will return.
                        This is something which Iobit need to investigate, as I do not think it is only associated with the PM, but may also affect other functions.
                        I will also send this info to Iobit feedback.
                        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

hi Scannan
                          When closing something completely down I do not see it as strange that it should be turned on again to work. The machine is turned on but you usually turn on programs yourself afterwards, right?
                          Would be nice with a program that wrote your articles by itself if you just started the computer though - or would it?
                          Cheers
                          solbjerg
                          p.s. there was something like it in a post in SmartDefrag section about an icon in the system tray.

Originally posted by Scannan View Post
                          I have noticed that if you disconnect the main power lead, (run on battery) that the Performance Monitor disappears. If you reconnect the main power, the PM does not return, However if you open settings in the ASC GUI, and untick then re-tick Performance in General Settings, then apply, the Pm will return.
                          This is something which Iobit need to investigate, as I do not think it is only associated with the PM, but may also affect other functions.
                          I will also send this info to Iobit feedback.
                          太阳山 (solbjerg)
                          Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
                          (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
                          Itemized subjects Table of content
                          In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
                          Clean Install concept Clean Install
                          Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

Hi Scannan,

I think it is for the purpose of economizing battery consumption, you can turn it on from the system tray icon right click menu of ASC6 though.

Cheers.
                            enoskype

Comment

Actually, it does not happen every time I disconnect the main power. So it is obviously an intermittent thing. I do not see it as a serious problem, and I posted it because it happened while I was testing Fam10's icon problem with the SD icon disappearing when mains is disconnected.

I am now of the opinion that it is something that may happen under specific circumstances which would be impossible to duplicate, and is probably windows power management having a hiccup.

So, I do not think it is something that Iobit needs to rush to investigate, but it is no harm for them to be aware of it.
                              To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                                First post of this thread is edited by itobe for downloading Advanced SystemCare 6 Beta 3.0 but, actual files available for downloading in MajorGeeks are ASC6 Beta 2.0.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,
                                Hi all,

I had added a download link from iobit. So you can download and try it now.

Sorry for the delay.
                                IObit Support Team--Any ideas or suggestions? Please kindly share with us...Thanx

Comment

Working...
                                X