X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you itobe! :grin:

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

I just downloaded and installed Beta 3.0 and it won't accept my License code. Its says its invalid, but the same License code works just fine with ASC 5.4 and the license code is good until March 2013.

Comment

Purewitz,

It does not require a licence as it is a Beta version and all functions are active the same as if it were the Pro/paid version. Your licence will only be necessary once the Final version is released, and then your licence will work fine.
        Last edited by Scannan; Sep. 27th, 2012, 16:38. Reason: text
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Dunno if its just coincidence or what but since installing Beta3 my MSS has come up as I need a scan when I've just done one, then does it again when I do it again. Have just installed Beta 3 on the wifes comp to see if it happens there. Will let you know/keep you informed.
          P.S. I've heard that Ccleaner can conflict with MSS so wondering if something else could.

Comment

Please clarify,,,what do you mean by MSS. It can mean a lot of different things.
            I am presuming it is your security system.

Comment

Sorry Scannan Microsoft security essentials

Comment

No Prob. That would be MSE....MSS usually means Symantec's Managed Security Services.

In your Security Essentials you should have an ignore list. If you enter ASC into the ignore list, it should stop MSE from requesting a scan as it will ignore ASC.

Comment

Thanks Scannan, dunno why I put MSS lol, nevermind. Have excluded iobit from scans, will see what happens.
                  Thanks.

Comment

No prob. Come back if the problem occurs again.

Comment

I've added the Beta link to a football site I belong to, they have a fair share of visitors.

Comment

Thank you. We appreciate your support.
                        A lot of people do not like to use Beta versions, so if you want to you could also give the link for ASC 5.
                        You might also like to look at the News & Offers section of the forum, to get the latest info on the other Iobit products

Comment

asc5

Advanced SystemCare
                          has to be the best system and computer care i have ever used
                          i started with 4 and have just un in and installed 6 as i expect it to be the same quality as all the other versions
                          i have been using the free versions
                          which i find has the same things as full as i do the scans etc manualy any way
                          so keep up the good work us are genisuses
                          i will keep using and recomending u
                          as i do with every computer i build for friends dosent leave me without the free version with the recomend to by full version and dont install avg norton or those other crap systems
                          yay for the day
                          Advanced SystemCare :lol:8-)

Comment

Video Accelerator

Your program is so great. If you can configure a Video Accelerator it would be a 10+. I have a lot of faith in your program, I'm sure you can do it.

Mike Mendillo
                            Last edited by solbjerg; Oct. 1st, 2012, 20:34. Reason: Don't leave your email for the bad guys

Comment

when good is great!

I love this software, I'm a Simmer and without this software this wouldn't be possible as it constantly freezes. I happened upon it and it been a constant since...

Comment

Originally posted by allwomanhere View Post
                                I'm a Simmer ...
                                What Exactly is a "Simmer" ?

Is that Like 'A Low-Boil' ? :lol:
                                Or is that more Like 'One Hot Lady' ? :lol:
                                Last edited by Toppack; Oct. 2nd, 2012, 16:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X