IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 6

itobe

Advanced SystemCare 6.0 is available

The world No.1 System Utility RELOADED

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iobitfeedback@gmail.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the v6 Final version.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare v6 with your families, friends, and colleagues

- Share on Facebook

- Share on Twitter

- Share on Google+

3. Download Now

Download from MajorGeeks

4. Screenshot

Click here to view more screenshot and details on Facebook

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10996&stc=1&d=1355225463 http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10997&stc=1&d=1355225463

5. Help us translate

You can find our Language file here:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\Language\English.lng (Usually path)

and

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\Toolbox_Language\English.lng (Usually path)

Please help us translate both of them via following method:

- Open the '.lng' file with Windows "NotePad" or any other text editors. And you can translate these English words into your own language now.

- All you need to do is translating the words to the right of “=”. Note: Please Do not translate "%s", "%d", "<a>%d<a/>" or "<a>%s<a/>".

- Please strictly follow the format. Please send your translation to Language files for Advanced SystemCare v6 or iobitfeedback@gmail.com

Thanks -so- much in advance!

PS: Here we supply a Language Checking Tool. You can find out some little modification easier. Language Checking Tool

What's new in Advanced SystemCare v6

+ Brand New User Interface for Easier and Simpler Use

+ New Surfing Protection Technology for TOP Online Security and Safer Online Environment

+ New Performance Monitoring Technology as an Add-On for More Comprehensive and Efficient Optimization

+ New Generation Technology for Much Lighter Installation Package Yet More Powerful Functions

+ New Internet Boost Technology for Faster and Smoother Online Experience

+ New Generation Super Engine for Disk Defragment to make scan and optimization much faster

+ More Secure, Stable, Smart and Reliable Performance Gives You Peace of Mind

+ Improved Active Optimize Function for Smarter Real-time Optimization

+ Improved Toolbox for Daily PC Maintenance

+ Improved Turbo Boost Function for More Efficient Working and Superb Gaming Experience

+ Enhanced Registry Fix and Vulnerability Scanning Technology Ensures More Effective Performance

More to be discovered by you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi jimbow86.

As Iobit is aware of this, unfortunately all we can do is wait for this issue to be addressed. I agree that a beta should be able to run alongside the previous stable release. Your question on the other thread "is there a reason..." remains pertinent and unaddressed. I expect that the changes within ASC 6 and 5 are such that you cannot have both on your system... why... that is the question. The licensing issue I hope will soon be resolved as well.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

:grin: Awesome!!!! Slick, fast and easy to use PC Utility. Even my 80 year old Dad can use this program. And if you are testing or planning to upgrade to Windows 8, this package has you covered. The Performance Monitor looks like a Windows 7 Sidebar Gadget that offers a shortcut to the Scanning tool + a handy ClearRam tool to free up lost memory. But the best part of the Performance Monitor is the Shutdown button. If you've tried Windows 8 already, then you'll appreciate this feature. If you haven't seen Windows 8 yet, prepare yourself. The Start button is gone and so is the shutdown button. And then you'll be asking yourself: "What the heck, how do I turn this computer off?" Fear not, Advanced SystemCare 6 has you covered. Take a free test drive today! It will save you from hours of frustration.

i have been using IObit programs for a long time now and have had very little problems which is why i decided to try the beta of this program and i have to say that over all i like the program both how it runs and looks compared to other versions of this program i have only found 1 problem with it and thats the fact that it keeps shutting off Windows Updates on ALL the computers that i have put it on i have a total of 3 computers and 1 laptop that i use this program on the desktops 2 have Win 7 64 bit and 1 with 32 bit and the laptop runs Win XP and all have the same problem not that its hard to fix but having to turn Win Updates back on every time i turn on or restart any of them does get a little annoying other than that it runs awsome and i will still use this companies programs for as long as i can

Awesome so far. Few Questions though.

When you switch to "Expert Mode" does that make the scan automatically "Deep" like in ADV 5?

Also When i do the driver Manger it doesn't find that i have out of date drivers, but when i run another program, "Uniblue Driver Scanner" It finds them, is there any chance of improving this? I would rather support IObit,

Actually I thought the changes with ASC 6 are quite impressive. Its refreshing to find a application with plenty of bells and whistles that for the most part actually works and to a great and useful degree. This program actually keeps your computer running much better then those speed up your PC software that people are dumb enough to pay money for that they advertize on TV. I have been using ASC since its creation and I have never experience any problems with the software.8:)

Awesome

To be perfectly honest with you I didn't think ASC5 could be improved on as it was such a good program as it was. The new ASC6 beta is fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased with it :-D. It's so refreshing to have a program that really does do everything it says it does and more. :idea: It would be nice to have more skins for it though even though I do like the black, it is nice to have a change once in a while. 8-) Or how about letting us use our own photographs as a background or skin (:idea: just a thought). The new program though really is awesome thanks iobit, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how you intend to make further improvements now :-) and will look forward to beta testing those versions too. :-D

ASC6 the best

I would like to participate in the program to earn my free license. I did find the ASC6 beta 2 to be a superior tool for cleaning up my machine. Thanks so much. Please compliment your staff as they have delivered an excellent product!

Thank you

Terry L. Smith

Best program on my computer

Ihave been using System Mechanic for 3 years and Advanced System Care has it beat hands down.

Plus ASC uses very little ram & system res. While when System Mechanic kicks in my memory & cpu take a beating. And there active care will disruput memory sentive work. ASC uses 3% of my Ram

I was using ASC years ago and wasnt very impressed, but you guys have and 5 Stars winner now.

Only one question I have, when I defrag my hard drive with one of two other progams, it takess 20/30 minutes. You all do it in 10/15 sec's.

We need to see exactly what programs are running on my computer. EX, IT took me days to get best buys nag screen off my computer.

Arthur Pick

Free License for Advanced system care v6

Best app I have ever used on any of my computers it makes everything so easy I will recommend this to everyone I know:grin:

This is the best program I have ever used it is so smooth with my Dell Inspiron It makes life so much less complicated. I am telling all my Friends and Family about it.:-D

VivisClone is correct.

When you switch to "Expert Mode" does that make the scan automatically "Deep" like in ADV 5?

Also When i do the driver Manger it doesn't find that i have out of date drivers, but when i run another program, "Uniblue Driver Scanner" It finds them, is there any chance of improving this? I would rather support IObit,

Agreed that the Driver Manager within the toolbox needs attention... as well as some of the other tools:shock:!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!