IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCTray.exe - System error.... when updating ASC [FIXED]

nisseeng

Hi nisseeng,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

What do you mean by " Noumerous attempts to reinstall ASC does not help me."? Please describe the issue more clearly.

Besides, please install the latest version of Advanced SystemCare 6.3.0 from http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=advanced-systemcare-v6 to see whether the issue can be solved .

If it continues, please send us the related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thank you for supporting IObit!

Toppack

Cicely

enoskype

Thank you very much for your truly innovative efforts to solve problems - you have really shown what I clearly have seen elsewhere on this forum - seriousness. With your help I was able to finally solve the problem (no matter how trivial it might have been considered). A true pleasure to have been acquainted with you all.

The truth

Toppack

Cicely

enoskype

Thank you very much for your truly innovative efforts to solve problems - you have really shown what I clearly have seen elsewhere on this forum - seriousness. With your help I was able to finally solve the problem (no matter how trivial it might have been considered). A true pleasure to have been acquainted with you all.

They certainly are wonderful members and a great asset to this forum :-D

All the best, woz of oz

Hi nisseeng ,

Happy to hear the issue has been solved. :-D

And you know all the administrators in our forum work for IObit for free. They are warmhearted persons to help others. :-D Besides, many members are also quite active to help others here, too. IObit are proud of all of you. Sincerely thanks. Cheers. :wink:

Hi nisseeng ,

Happy to hear the issue has been solved. :-D

And you know all the administrators in our forum work for IObit for free. They are warmhearted persons to help others. :-D Besides, many members are also quite active to help others here, too. IObit are proud of all of you. Sincerely thanks. Cheers. :wink:

That's why IObit products, piece by piece, have evolved in such a user-friendly way (problems encountered during development have always been resolved quickly and efficiently). The hallmark of IObit seems to be: constantly improving their products to reach the top - an important factor being the two-way communication between users and IObit - excellently manifested through this forum

Archived