IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012/2013 and Advanced SystemCare PRO

Hi all,

Since the release of Advanced SytemCare with Antivirus beta 2. Many users are confused by Advanced SytemCare with Antivirus and Advanced SytemCare PRO. Some ASC PRO customers use ASC PRO license code to register ASC with Antivirus and thus get error message.

Please note that ASC and ASC with Antivirus are two different programs and both programs need their separate license codes.

However, we provide great exclusive discount for ASC PRO users to upgraded to ASC with Antivirus. Here is the purchase link: http://www.iobit.com/ascav-register.php

Then please enter your ASC PRO license code at the bottom left box in the purchasing page and click Update Cart to enjoy the ASC PRO user exclusive discount. Then CHECKOUT.

Here is also a screenshot.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9970&stc=1&d=1338523366

Thanks for supporting IObit.

• 5 months later...

This is not a reply but observation!

You guys need to update your driver manager software, as I just had another one from a web site scan my pc and it told me I needed 7 drivers updated! Your manager told me I have the latest. I went to the Gearhead web camera site and a program called Driver Manger ran and told me about the out dated drivers then I ran yours and it came back with nothing! I know the web cam driver needs updating. So your software needs updating. I just purchased ASC 6.0 Pro., I expect it to do it's job correctly!!! I'd like to be notified once the software is updated!

Thanks, L8R8-)

Give me back ASC with Antivirus

iMy ASC has been replaced with an ugly program that looks horrible and works worse than it looks. My family has six licensed programs and we all want the old one back. If you cannot do that please refund the costs to me. May I suggest that you NOT ***** around with the program. "IF IT WORKS, DON'T FIX IT!"

JudieR