IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Which product/s should i choose?

Hi ragous,

ASCU and ASET AV are both antivirus programs, so I would advice to use only one of them. (Your CPU is not good, overall your PC sux :lol: :razz:)

RGB is a full fledged game booster program, where ASCU have a game Boosting ability.

If you are happy with your MSE, my suggestion is to add RGB to your existing configurarion, or use ASCU + RGB uninstalling the others.

If you choose the later one, please search the special price for upgrading ASC to ASCU.

Cheers.

I wonder if "Cloned Files Scanner" have hash check or it just determines that files are the same by their name and extension?

I also wonder what does "Maximum recursion depth" in Scan settings (ASCU) doing?

Hi ragous,

I am not sure of the hash check, but also the real size is checked (not necessarily size on the disk).

"Maximum recursion depth" is the maximum depth of scanning inside archives. (folder trees, and compressed files.)

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

Heres where I get yelled at

I would recommend using Avast Antivirus and use ASC6 and IOrbit for malware, these will not conflict each other and my it team and myself has used this combo 1,000's of times with less than 1% return and those are people usually afraid of shodows in the daytime.

Doin it this way garentees to catch every thing and keep your computer in tip top shape

P.S. To ASC Brass the Avast boot time scan has saved 395 computers from needing new parts, why doesn't ASC have a boot time scan??????????????????

Hi CKCustom ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Guessing you mean why ASC Ultimate doesn't have a boot time scan? Right? I will forward your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

I found that you are active in our forum recently. Sincerely thank you for your support for IObit. Cheers. :-D

Happy Times Right Now

CK Custom Computers & Security is now INC. and we are in Delaware,Florida,Ohio and soon N. Carolina I have always used ASC "IOrbit" products. I am old school and " IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT" I just found the forums and I am really interested it making IOrbit the best it can be, my life is so much easier when the software I use works properly.

I wish I could get a disk from you that I could put in the receipt bag we give every customer and even my business network clients need this too.

All around me the world is going to **** but we are expanding very fast. I picked the right business at the perfect time. I am looking forward to see what the future bring for our two companies. I have partially written software that I need help with I just don't want to just have a B.S. session about it. I would need to talk to someone high enough so that privacy is paramount. People have stolen from me before so I am very careful now. I have and use 5 computers everyday sometimes all at once but your ASC over the years has save me so many times.

Archived