IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Which one should I buy?

TurK

Should I buy ASC 5 or ASC 5 with Antivirus 2013?

At the moment, if you buy ASC 5 (which costs $12 for now), you have a 100% chance of winning 1 of 6 prizes. More information here: http://www.iobit.com/purchase/sepoffer/

ASC 5 with Antivirus 2013 had an offer that allowed you to buy it for only $20, along with additional support for 2 PCs. The software now costs $30, but you still have additional support for 2 PCs.

By comparing these two, which one do you think is the most advantageous for me? Also, if you're wondering if I already have an Antivirus, the answer is yes, and it's Malwarebytes.

Thank you. :)

P.S.: If I buy ASC 5, will I also get the PRO version of ASC 6 when its final version is released?

The question is: Do u need 2 PC license?

Do u need an antivirus program?

I have ASC since Version 3 (1 PC) and a Antivirusprogram since 15 Years.

Next year ill visit a friend in 15.000 miles far. And ill explain him ASC and buy him a license. Win or lost 4$ dont interested me.

Asc is the best always

PS:

I have a code from asc5 ands working in asc6 too

Hi TurK, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

In your case, I would advise to use ASC with Antivirus 2013, as you DO NOT have an anti-virus program in your PC, because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is not an Antivirus program , but antimalware-antispyware program.

ASC wA/V 2013 works perfecty alright together with Malwarebytes, as it does with IObit Malware Fighter 1.5.

Also, you may see in the main forum page that ASC Ultimate (ASC6 with antivirus) is coming soon.

I am positively sure that if you have a license code for a program of IObit, it will be valid for the new versions of the same program until the expiration date of the license code.

There are also other possibilities such as if you have a valid license code for ASC, you will have a special discount if you want to use a license for ASC with Antivirus.

Cheers.

Archived