IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Restoring Video-Driver software ?

Toppack

I'm trying to use the 'Driver-Manager' utility in ASC Toolbox to restore a software driver, that I needed to remove to test a new video-card.

I made a Backup of all the hardware drivers listed, before starting the testing of new card and driver, using ASCs DM, with no problems.

But when it came time to restore the driver, I found no way to select just that one driver from the list of drivers I had backed-up?

There are No check-boxes or bullets to select a single driver from the list.

Do I have to Restore All the drivers, or is there a way to select only one from the list, that I did not see? :???:

I'm starting to think that I should have done a Backup of that One driver and not all of them,

since there does not seem to be a way to select only one to restore?

(If even that is Possible???)

Note - This is the First time I've used the DM utility

Well, I got tired of waiting for someone to reply, :roll:

so I tried the 'high-light line' procedure and it seemed to work. 8-)

I suppose that was Much easier to program than including check-boxes would be,

but it's certainly not obvious to a new user. :lol:

Well, I got tired of waiting for someone to reply, :roll:

so I tried the 'high-light line' procedure and it seemed to work. 8-)

I suppose that was Much easier to program than including check-boxes would be,

but it's certainly not obvious to a new user. :lol:

HI Toppack!:-)

I apologize for not seeing your thread until now... my time is constrained, I do the best I can!

The toolbox in general should be re-visited... I have expressed this on a few occasions (tool specific) and reiterate it again.

Thank you for reminding us all of this... I'm glad your problem is resolved.:grin:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived