IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A.S.C optimize values

pchb1

Hi

I`am a real freshman to the computer world so there is much to learn , for instance the values and non existent d.o in the Internetboost and Systemoptimizer in A.S.C 6 .

What does it mean with , 3000 to 4000 .

3000 what ? ...and , usually that`s not for the better .

On another issue it say`s from 10,000 to 5000 ,10,000 and 5000 what ?.. but this time it looks like a betterment .

Optimization of some services from 3 to 4 , how am i going to evaluate that as a customer without a description and explanation .

This otherwise exellent program misses out on that point .

So my question that i very much would like an answer to is where can i get those values explained to me so i know what i am doing and what`s happening when i use the Internet boost and the System optimizer .

It should be included in the manual .

When i use the turbo boost so deactivates 14 services (i use some more than the recommended) but i don`t notice any difference in speed , hmmm .

The system optimizer optimizez 6 item`s for me and whenever i reboot i have to optimize all over , i thought it was for keeps ???

Respons ...anyone !

Archived