IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

report from IObit SysExplorer

Falubo90

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can have a quick look at this and tell me if something major needs to be fixed?

My computer is quite slow lately..

I'm looking for the best free programs to fix this problem now.

Also do the free versions of the iobit programs get the job done to get a normal functioning pc?

Do the malware fighter and the advanced system protecter do sort of the same thing just that the ASP is more thorough?

Thanks in advance for any answers..

Also I appologize if I've posted this in the wrong place beforehand..

Kind Regards,

Falubo

Hi Falubo90, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

First to answer your questions;

ASC w A/V 2013 (Advanced SystemCare with antivirus 2013) is a full fledged antivirus program on top of a one click solution to system maintanence, and IMF (IObit Malware Fighter) is a companion anti-walware, anti-spyware program strongly advised to be used with a full fledged antivirus program such as ASC with Antivirus 2013.

So your combination seems to be good fit. Certainly IMF Pro has more protection compared to IMF free. ASC w A/V 2013 is a paid software anyway.

Please update your Public Profile throug your forum CP reflecting the programs used at the time of posting.

Now, although ASC6 Ultimate is in Beta stage working perfectly allright with full functions and soon to replace ASC with Antivirus 2013. If you have the license of ASC with Antivirus, upgrading is free and the license will work untill expiry date. If you have a license for ASC 5 or ASC 6, there is a good reduction if you upgrade to ASC with Antivirus.

Coming to your system report;

- Please use ONLY ONE antivirus program, you are using 2 antivirus softwares. (AVG and ASC with Antivirus)

(Could be the main reason of slowness)

- Update Adobe to the lates version, ie. Adobe XI (Adobe 11).

- Update your Java to the latest version, ie. Java 7 update 10.

- Clean old Java remnants with JavaRa.

- Do not use Uniblue SpeedupMyPC together with ASC.

- Unfortunately you have to uninstall ALL of the .NET Framework software versions to update them to the latest safe versions. There is a special .NET Framework Cleanup Tool offered by MS. It is a tedious job but should be done if you want the updates to be installed.

- Your Terminal Services seems to be not working, check it in Windows services (Type Services.msc in "Run..." and Enter.) and see if it is adjusted as manual and running.

That's all for now, please give feedback.

Cheers.

Archived