IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare surfing protection

Kuull

Hi,

I've been using ASC v6 for some time now. But with the latests update (I think). I've also installed the ASC surfing protection. But the problem I have with it is - I don't want to use it. At the moment when I try to right click on it and click on "Remove from Chrome", it does get removed. But when I restart my PC it's back on my browser.

I've already tried the following things:

1) As explain above, right click and remove from chrome

2) Gone to Settings > Extensions and then pressed on the trash-can

3) I've used Iobit Uninstaller v2.4 > Toolbars (but the strange thing is, I've used it once to remove it, now it doesn't show up in the Uninstaller, even though it's still active in Chrome)

4) I've used Ccleaner and ASC v6 to remove any temp files/folders (if it might have helped)

At the moment I'm not sure what to do next. Al though, I could try to uninstall ASC completely. But I don't want to re-install it again.

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Hi Kuull ,

Welcome to our forum.

Could you please tell us why you do not want ASC surfing protection? Because it can protect online safety. And you can Turn Off it on Quick Settings, if you do not want to use it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi,

I've been using ASC v6 for some time now. But with the latests update (I think). I've also installed the ASC surfing protection. But the problem I have with it is - I don't want to use it. At the moment when I try to right click on it and click on "Remove from Chrome", it does get removed. But when I restart my PC it's back on my browser.

I've already tried the following things:

1) As explain above, right click and remove from chrome

2) Gone to Settings > Extensions and then pressed on the trash-can

3) I've used Iobit Uninstaller v2.4 > Toolbars (but the strange thing is, I've used it once to remove it, now it doesn't show up in the Uninstaller, even though it's still active in Chrome)

4) I've used Ccleaner and ASC v6 to remove any temp files/folders (if it might have helped)

At the moment I'm not sure what to do next. Al though, I could try to uninstall ASC completely. But I don't want to re-install it again.

Thanks for the help in advanced.

hey you could uninstall from chrome, ie,etc.

Hi Kuull ,

Welcome to our forum.

Could you please tell us why you do not want ASC surfing protection? Because it can protect online safety. And you can Turn Off it on Quick Settings, if you do not want to use it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi Cicely,

At the moment, I don't want to use it as I already have one from another company's product. As I've mostly used ASC as a cleaning tool - registry, optimizations, privacy sweep etc.

I've turned it off at the Quick Settings, will check later if it was disabled, after system restart.

I'm still trying to translate (afrikaans)the ASC v7, but have so limited time and haven't really gotten to it :-|

Thanks for the help so far.

Archived