IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

run choosed program always in background using Windows Services

iSaad

Hi,

ASC can do a better for boosting windows programs launching. add choosed program to Windows Services. like "AlwaysUp" program. but you can do better. because it don't work fine. for example when i want launch Firefox, it takes 4-7 seconds time. but if it be added to Windows services and runned in background, it launching in miliseconds. can you develop this feature?

when windows is booting, after loading desktop and icons i can do my works while non-primary services are loading. but my first program use is Firefox usually. after first use, in few hours, i close and open Firefox several times. i want to not delay launching.

The faster loading of Firefox would be offset by a longer boot time due to loading additional services.

I agree. But I think some users would prefer longer boot time just to have apps to launch faster. Would be nice though to have this as an option or maybe a feature suggestion perhaps. 1.gif

• 3 months later...
The faster loading of Firefox would be offset by a longer boot time due to loading additional services. Why would you want FF to load faster than 4-7 seconds. What would you do with those few seconds saved??

Firefox is for internet browsing and local HTML files viewer. i think if i want a better performance i should update total of my PC hardwares.

Archived