IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why Does ASC & Other IObit Software get so much negative feedback?

VampireFox2

So I recently bought ASC 11 Pro and looked around around the web to see the reviews and what people have said about ASC. It seems that most people didn't like it but there were a few that did. Some people stated that it destroyed their Windows installation, that ASC displays false errors, that it's aggressive and a scam, and that it's not necessary to have due to Windows having optimization and maintenance tools already installed. However PC mag has given it a pretty decent review, and IObit's Uninstaller gets really good reviews. So why do people hate ASC and everything else besides the Uninstaller? Do people not know how to use the software and damage their own machines then blame it on the software? I'm kinda scared to install and use ASC due to this. I'm not trying to say that ASC or IObit is bad, I'm just curious to know why and how and what the people who use this software all the time think about all this. Thanks for reading and have a good day. :)

Archived