Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Exactly Does the Security Reinforce Option Do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Exactly Does the Security Reinforce Option Do?

So I decided to install and use ASC 12 Pro and I like it so far. I don't use any of the AV or Anti Malware options because I already have Webroot installed. I see a Security Reinforce option. It says reinforces the security of the system to prevent hacking, I'm curious what does it exactly do in detail?

Originally posted by VampireFox2 View Post
    So I decided to install and use ASC 12 Pro and I like it so far. I don't use any of the AV or Anti Malware options because I already have Webroot installed. I see a Security Reinforce option. It says reinforces the security of the system to prevent hacking, I'm curious what does it exactly do in detail?
    Hi,

System Reinforce scans the user operating system and software usage environment for existing security risks and and help use fix them.

The following contents are included.

1. Known System vulnerabilities and the ones that likely to be exploited by malware or hackers
    2. Settings may be modified by malware, which will bring risks to system security and software security

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification and the quick reply! :)

Comment

Working...
      X