Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenshot file saving place (destination)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot file saving place (destination)?

Just wondering if there is a way to choose the destination of a screenshot?
    As I seemed to remember it used to use the last place you had used, whereas now (maybe a few upgrades ago) it always starts at the 'One drive' option, which I never use.
    It might be some setting on my computer, rather than something on the ASC but I'm a bit noobie and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dy5n0m1a; Mar. 8th, 2019, 12:03.

Hello,

This is Cicely from IObit.

Do you mean that the screenshot you take by Performance Monitor? When you click Save, you will be led to browser the destination where you want to save the screenshot. Did you just install One Driver recently before the problem you encountered?

Waiting for your reply.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely.
      Thanks for getting back to me, and appologies for my tardyness in replying.
      Yes, I use the screenshot feature from the performance manager, and find it very useful (Another win for Iobit there. ;) )
      But no, not just installed one drive, and If I had my way I wouldn't have it on my computer at all.
      Guess I've just got used to the convenient feature of browsers remembering where you last saved stuff and opening it up there for you.

Comment

When you click the save icon, explorer should open a window which allows you to choose the name for your screenshot and where to save it.
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
        X