IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Screenshot file saving place (destination)?

Dy5n0m1a

Just wondering if there is a way to choose the destination of a screenshot?

As I seemed to remember it used to use the last place you had used, whereas now (maybe a few upgrades ago) it always starts at the 'One drive' option, which I never use.

It might be some setting on my computer, rather than something on the ASC but I'm a bit noobie and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

This is Cicely from IObit.

Do you mean that the screenshot you take by Performance Monitor? When you click Save, you will be led to browser the destination where you want to save the screenshot. Did you just install One Driver recently before the problem you encountered?

Waiting for your reply.

• 3 months later...

Hi Cicely.

Thanks for getting back to me, and appologies for my tardyness in replying.

Yes, I use the screenshot feature from the performance manager, and find it very useful (Another win for Iobit there. ;) )

But no, not just installed one drive, and If I had my way I wouldn't have it on my computer at all.

Guess I've just got used to the convenient feature of browsers remembering where you last saved stuff and opening it up there for you.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd suggest you choose a very easy location for storing the screenshots. You could make a folder in your non-Windows drive and name it something like "ASC Scan complete pics" to store the screenshots.

You can even automate it in the settings.

I do the same thing to store the pics and then at times send it to my network using (SPAM LINK REMOVED).

We ensure that all the people have their own folder in the shared drive.

I'd suggest you choose a very easy location for storing the screenshots. You could make a folder in your non-Windows drive and name it something like "ASC Scan complete pics" to store the screenshots.

You can even automate it in the settings.

I do the same thing to store the pics and then at times send it to my network using (SPAM LINK REMOVED).

We ensure that all the people have their own folder in the shared drive.

WARNING: RuskinF, I have removed your Spam Link. I have also deleted other posts by you due to Spam. If you post Spam links

again, you will be BANNED. This is your only warning.

• 3 years later...
On 3/8/2019 at 11:40 AM, Dy5n0m1a said:

Just wondering if there is a way to choose the destination of a screenshot?

As I seemed to remember it used to use the last place you had used, whereas now (maybe a few upgrades ago) it always starts at the 'One drive' option, which I never use.

It might be some setting on my computer, rather than something on the ASC but I'm a bit noobie and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have the version 16.2.0.169 and that its fixed.

1.jpg