Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need help to get my firefox history back

Hello,

I dont know, but I just got my computer back and running last month in January cuz I had a broken screen.. I noticed a few days ago that my history from Firefox all of the only from January is there but when I did put it back on I had everything from the time when my friend deleted it and i had it from 2010? i think or before and when I double check it like a few weeks ago everything was fine? I have a program Advanced systemcare free just incase if that is the problem. i have saved the restore center files but the last one was 1 11 12? If anyone can really help me super fast so i can be happier again lol :) cuz i was gonna actually look at my old stuff to put it in notepad just incase something liek this ever happens and it did lol but maybe you guys and girls can help me so please u can message me here

thanks
    iosman

We would like to help you but sadly I cannot understand exactly what your problem is or what you are trying to fix.
    Please explain in better detail and we will try to assist you.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by iosman123 View Post
      Hello,

I dont know, but I just got my computer back and running last month in January cuz I had a broken screen.. I noticed a few days ago that my history from Firefox all of the only from January is there but when I did put it back on I had everything from the time when my friend deleted it and i had it from 2010? i think or before and when I double check it like a few weeks ago everything was fine? I have a program Advanced systemcare free just incase if that is the problem. i have saved the restore center files but the last one was 1 11 12? If anyone can really help me super fast so i can be happier again lol :) cuz i was gonna actually look at my old stuff to put it in notepad just incase something liek this ever happens and it did lol but maybe you guys and girls can help me so please u can message me here.

thanks
      iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.
      Last edited by Scannan; Aug. 13th, 2019, 20:30.

Comment

Working...
      X