IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC's Screenshot Hot Key issue

pavzahr

After recent battery issue (this especially) and ASC update, I lost its screenshot hot key (Ctrl+alt+X). To fix this, I have tried to change it by looking over ASC widget where hotkey setting is, but "None" in Hot key box is unchangeable. Uninstall, reinstall, and downgrade of this ASC, restart PC and these do not work, What I should do? Thank you.

If you right click on the little arrow on the right side of the screenshot icon in the Performance Monitor, a pop-up will tell you that in order to use the tool

you have to download it first.....so click yes to download it

Yes I know that popup but there's nothing. Really. Just Hot Key box with "None" on it when it should have been Ctrl+Alt+X which is ASC's default. And this "none" thing is irreplaceable somehow. Probably registry error but as I wrote above, I did everything I could do: uninstall, reinstall, and downgrade. But nothing resolved it. And yes, ASC screenshot is working fine but no hot key. That's kinda hassle though.

​For the meantime I'm using MS's Snippet or stuff like that. But still.

​If there's no solution to this, well probably that's a bug to which I'm here to report.

Thank you.