IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Create fantastic skins for ASC V5 (Updated for ASC 5.1 - Jan. 10, 2012)

Cicely

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare v5 is released. What is an exciting time!:razz:

I guess many users are eager to design their own skins for Advanced SystemCare v5. Here we provide the skin tool for ASC V5.

1, Please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/asc5-skin-tool.zip.

2, Extract the zip file and run Skinedit.exe.

3, Follow the steps described in the tool to create your own skins.

4, After you finish all the 3 steps in Skinedit.exe, your new skin has already been created in ASC V5 program folder. You can change to your new skin in ASC V5 Settings>>User Interface.

Enjoy and share your new ASC V5 skin here!

problem

after applying the new skin i created .... quickcare, deepcare are accessible but when i click on toolbox... it show ur skin is corrupted.. pls reinstall the asc..:-(

when i delete the skin from the skin folder.. custom skin is deleted.. but still it shows in the userinterface--->>skins dropdownlist.. y is it so ?????

pls help me...

• 2 weeks later...

• skin tool opens skin folder every time you build, don't open any, maybe ad a button that optionally does it
  • all text color settings should be in collor_setting.ini, some main ones and the "menu-box" in classic toolbox have to be overriden in asc.htm with css
  • In care sections, the scan/repair button right side stays highlighted after a hover, it should go back to normal. It actually starts going to the normal bitmap on-hover after this happens
  • when a scan is stopped scan button stays on hover and eventually goes back, only does it sometimes
  • settings>skins preview image should be in the rcc
  • Settings detecting skins not even in the folder anymore but not new ones..

• 1 month later...

Please have a look to other threads/posts where skin creation is described. (Fx. HERE.)

Cheers.

I can not create my own skin.

It writes that there was an error and asks to reinstall ASC .....

Hi saphir,

Did you really read the post I have given a link in my previous post?....... (Fx. HERE.)? :lol::lol:

Also what to do, when an error message of reinstall appears, is given there!!! 8-)

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Skins.

Am running Pro version and used to alternately use the China and Aztec skins from Ver 4. Now I cannot use them any more and I checked the self-creating Skin program and left totally confused. Can we get a greater range of skins like those that were available in Version 4 back in the next version, please?

• 1 month later...

Finding ASC5 skins created by users in the threads!

Go to ASCv5 PRO Skins section and search the threads with http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif (arrow) or http://forums.iobit.com/images/misc/poll_posticon.gif (poll) signs in the front, as well as threads with [Name of the skin] in the title of the threads.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi queily, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

IObit Forums are in English, so please at least use a translation to English like Google Translate as I did in EDIT: in your post.

Please read THIS post and create your own skin using your images and the SkinTool program as described there.

Cheers.

Google Translation / Tradução de Google

Oi queily, bem-vindo ao Fórum IObit!

Fórum IObit são em Inglês, por isso, pelo menos, usar uma tradução para o Inglês como o Google Translate, como eu fiz no EDIT: no seu post.

Por favor, leia ESTE post e criar sua própria pele usando suas imagens eo programa SkinTool como descrito lá.

Viva.

• 2 months later...