Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create fantastic skins for ASC V5 (Updated for ASC 5.1 - Jan. 10, 2012)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create fantastic skins for ASC V5 (Updated for ASC 5.1 - Jan. 10, 2012)

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare v5 is released. What is an exciting time!:razz:

I guess many users are eager to design their own skins for Advanced SystemCare v5. Here we provide the skin tool for ASC V5.

1, Please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/asc5-skin-tool.zip.

2, Extract the zip file and run Skinedit.exe.

3, Follow the steps described in the tool to create your own skins.

4, After you finish all the 3 steps in Skinedit.exe, your new skin has already been created in ASC V5 program folder. You can change to your new skin in ASC V5 Settings>>User Interface.

Enjoy and share your new ASC V5 skin here!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Yes Thank you so much :D Cicely :D

Comment

problem

after applying the new skin i created .... quickcare, deepcare are accessible but when i click on toolbox... it show ur skin is corrupted.. pls reinstall the asc..

when i delete the skin from the skin folder.. custom skin is deleted.. but still it shows in the userinterface--->>skins dropdownlist.. y is it so ?????

pls help me...

Comment

Hi Cicely,

I confirm the glitches venkatesh760 is explaining!

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Problem

whether the glitches are fixed??????

Comment

Hi venkatesh760, I haven't tried it again, please give us clue how the glitches are fixed.

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

PLS check the skin... by changing to default and again changing to custom skins.. it changes one times.. next time it does nt changes.... after restarting the ASC the custom skin is applied....

Comment

• skin tool opens skin folder every time you build, don't open any, maybe ad a button that optionally does it
                • all text color settings should be in collor_setting.ini, some main ones and the "menu-box" in classic toolbox have to be overriden in asc.htm with css
                • In care sections, the scan/repair button right side stays highlighted after a hover, it should go back to normal. It actually starts going to the normal bitmap on-hover after this happens
                • when a scan is stopped scan button stays on hover and eventually goes back, only does it sometimes
                • settings>skins preview image should be in the rcc
                • Settings detecting skins not even in the folder anymore but not new ones..

Comment

please help!
                  I created a new skin but I can not make a preview.
                  After installation tool ASC skin preview tool is empty.
                  I'm sorry. English can not.

denysek77.

Comment

Hi denysek77,

Take a screenshot of ASC5 with your skin resize it to preview image, insert it to the appropriate location in the skin tool folders and create the skin again.

Please have a look to other threads/posts where skin creation is described. (Fx. HERE.)

Cheers.
                    enoskype

Comment

I can not create my own skin.
                      It writes that there was an error and asks to reinstall ASC .....

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                        Please have a look to other threads/posts where skin creation is described. (Fx. HERE.)

Cheers.
                        Originally posted by sapfir View Post
                        I can not create my own skin.
                        It writes that there was an error and asks to reinstall ASC .....
                        Hi saphir,

Did you really read the post I have given a link in my previous post?....... (Fx. HERE.)? :lol::lol:
                        Also what to do, when an error message of reinstall appears, is given there!!! 8-)

Cheers.
                        enoskype

Comment

Hi Cicely,

Will there be a new Skin Tool for ASC 5.1?

The included images (background_main.png, iobit_mini.png, active_png_list folder) in the existing tool do not match with version 5.1.

Cheers.
                          enoskype

Comment

Dear enoskype,

Thanks for the reminder. :)

It will be updated soon.
                            IObit Support Team --
                            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

IObit Skin Tool is updated!

IObit Skin Tool is updated by IObit for ASC 5.1 and can be downloaded from post #1 of this thread or from link below.

http://download.iobit.com/test/asc5-skin-tool.zip

Some suggestions of the users are applied.

Enjoy it.

Cheers.
                              enoskype

Comment

Working...
                              X