IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Change the colour of the text

Fredrikbra

I have changed the skin of my Advanced system care 5.1 but the white text of the program doesn't go well with the new skin. That's why am asking if there is anyway to change the universal colour of the program. From white to like orange or something like that.

If you don't understand my question, just ask :)

This is what is looks like now: http://i44.tinypic.com/25kpwnr.jpg

• 4 months later...

Prosím můžete mi poslat popis změny barvy textu. Děkuji

EDIT:Google translation

Please can you send me a text description of the color change. thank you.

enoskype

[EDIT] Bing translation:

Please can you send me a description of the changes in the color of the text. Thank You

Omlouvam se ne fotak ale popis instalace zmeny barvy textu

EDIT: Google translation

Sorry but the description of the installation popis change text color.

enoskype

[EDIT] Bing translator:

Sorry no fotak but the installation changes the text color description

Hi Miky

Please write in English in order for other members to understand your possibly valuable advice. :-)

Prosím psát v angličtině, aby ostatní členové těžit ze svého možná cenné rady :-)

You could take a screenshot if you want to emphasize a point - and insert it here.

Cheers

solbjerg

Omlouvam se ne fotak ale popis instalace zmeny barvy textu

• 1 month later...

Thanks Solbjerg!

Even though I assisted Enoskype with alternate translations through my edits in the earlier posts, I should have added a post reminding members and visitors that English is the assigned language to this forum. By designating a forum to a single language, clarity is achieved... otherwise a worldwide forum would become chaotic and difficult to understand.

You were even kind enough to translate this instruction into the members language!:-)

Please write in English in order for other members to understand your possibly valuable advice. :smile:

Prosím psát v angličtině, aby ostatní členové těžit ze svého možná cenné rady :smile:

I will be more thorough in the future!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Mel

Thanks!

Miky apparently found out how to change the colour or he found it too cumbersome to translate his questions into English.

As far as I can see he hasn't written again.

Hope he got it fixed :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. the language was Czechoslovakian

Even though I assisted Enoskype with alternate translations through my edits in the earlier posts, I should have added a post reminding members and visitors that English is the assigned language to this forum. By designating a forum to a single language, clarity is achieved... otherwise a worldwide forum would become chaotic and difficult to understand.

You were even kind enough to translate this instruction into the members language!:-)

I will be more thorough in the future!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived