IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems after Updating my Drivers

Hi All,

I downloaded the latest Iobit driver updater program and scanned my system and It found 17 outdated drivers,

I checked them out as much as i could and they seemed fine so I then clicked update all,

Everything seemed ok and after re-boot all seemed fine,

BUT! ...When I tried to send a photo to my laptop via blue tooth from my mobile I said My Killer network manager is Disconected/disabled etc (and It said my bluetooth was a Dell type lol) So

I clicked restore and after reboot I scanned again and disabled the blue tooth update all seemed fine again.... then

I thought my music sounded tinny/rubbish so I tried to open my sound blaster cinema and that too was disconnected/disabled etc etc So

I restored again back to Before this Software was installed

I was Now wondering How many of the other 15 driver updates are Not the Correct ones and What will the problems be from them :-x

get this.... OFF my System Pronto!!!I So I did and

I will not be using this software Ever again to mess up my laptop....Not when my laptop cost £1500

IMHO Do Not use this product!

Done and Gone.....Bye bye peeps!

• 2 months later...
Hi All,

I downloaded the latest Iobit driver updater program and scanned my system and It found 17 outdated drivers,

I checked them out as much as i could and they seemed fine so I then clicked update all,

Everything seemed ok and after re-boot all seemed fine,

BUT! ...When I tried to send a photo to my laptop via blue tooth from my mobile I said My Killer network manager is Disconected/disabled etc (and It said my bluetooth was a Dell type lol) So

I clicked restore and after reboot I scanned again and disabled the blue tooth update all seemed fine again.... then

I thought my music sounded tinny/rubbish so I tried to open my sound blaster cinema and that too was disconnected/disabled etc etc So

I restored again back to Before this Software was installed

I was Now wondering How many of the other 15 driver updates are Not the Correct ones and What will the problems be from them :-x

get this.... OFF my System Pronto!!!I So I did and

I will not be using this software Ever again to mess up my laptop....Not when my laptop cost £1500

IMHO Do Not use this product!

Done and Gone.....Bye bye peeps!

Hi Les,

You may please understand that the problem you encountered was actually caused by the driver updates which are provided by the manufactures, not Driver Booster itself. And it is impossible for our testing team to test every single driver update in every single PC situation because driver updates quantity is colossal and PC situations are various. So problems like that happens. However, we will try to make driver update more stable and secure.

If anything wrong happens with Driver Booster, just download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to analyze, we will try our best to fix it.

Thanks for understanding.

Archived