IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pc Sarted Showing The Blue Screen Of Death continuously.

aminizum

I Have A Hp Laptop. Recently i have updated my driver using driver booster pro. After everything it just restarted my computer. After restart, my pc just can't able to turn on properly, it continuously showing the blue screen. I have tried a option called "refresh Your pc' but this option also not working with my pc. The option is saying, the process can't be complete.

I can't reinstall my windows, because there is some important data on my desktop.

Iobit is responsible for my codition, please give me a solution

Thanks In Advance :)

Do a system restore to a time before you updated your drivers. This will put your drivers back to the old drivers which worked.

If you then want to update your drivers.....do them one at a time. this will tell you which driver update is causing the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
I Have A Hp Laptop. Recently i have updated my driver using driver booster pro. After everything it just restarted my computer. After restart, my pc just can't able to turn on properly, it continuously showing the blue screen. I have tried a option called "refresh Your pc' but this option also not working with my pc. The option is saying, the process can't be complete.

I can't reinstall my windows, because there is some important data on my desktop.

Iobit is responsible for my codition, please give me a solution

Thanks In Advance :)

Hi Aminizum,

Sorry for the late reply.

If your computer still encounter this problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.

We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

Do a system restore to a time before you updated your drivers. This will put your drivers back to the old drivers which worked.

If you then want to update your drivers.....do them one at a time. this will tell you which driver update is causing the issue.

Hi Scannan,

Thanks for your kind reply for this post.

Archived