IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver booster vs. DuMo

Daskalos

I got the Programm DuMo (Driver update Monitor) and compared with driver booster

See the result:

DB say: all up to date; DuMo say: 7 drivers available to update:

see my grafik card: DB say: up-to-date; DuMO say: update available !!

Hi Daskalos,

Please note that to make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers, which takes us longer time to test. That's why sometimes we are slower to display the outdated drivers, and sometimes we won't even show those that may cause serious PC problems.

If you do want these updates, we'd like to manually double check the outdated driver for you because you are our PRO user, after you provide us with the following information via our email address dbfeedback@iobit.com.

1. What are the missing drivers? (You can send us the screenshot of the scan result of DuMo)

2. Tell us the missing drivers’ date and version number

3. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

Thanks.

Archived