Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uninstalled because of annoying recent pop ups..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstalled because of annoying recent pop ups..

Liked this program just fine until you force fed my PC with pop-up ads for your products on sale. Not even browser related. Just pop-ups like a Windows notification . Pop-ups that occurred even when the program WAS NOT active. I still have iObit Uninstaller installed and will uninstall that immediately if the pop-ups you are force feeding my PC still happen.

Completely unacceptable and I feel so strongly against this that I thought you should know!

Originally posted by Larke View Post
    Liked this program just fine until you force fed my PC with pop-up ads for your products on sale. Not even browser related. Just pop-ups like a Windows notification . Pop-ups that occurred even when the program WAS NOT active. I still have iObit Uninstaller installed and will uninstall that immediately if the pop-ups you are force feeding my PC still happen.

Completely unacceptable and I feel so strongly against this that I thought you should know!
    Hi Larke,
    Welcome to join us at the Forum.
    Sorry for the being disturbed by the Christmas ads. We are collecting all users' feedback and will forward the feedback and complaint to our Marketing team and ask them to take some improvements.
    Thanks for this valuable feedback.
    Happy New Year!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

While I haven't uninstalled yet, I do agree, I purchased this program already I do not want advertisements annoying me and looking like I am on a free version

Comment

Originally posted by sponge14 View Post
        While I haven't uninstalled yet, I do agree, I purchased this program already I do not want advertisements annoying me and looking like I am on a free version
        Hi Sponge14,

Thanks for your feedback. We have well noticed it.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I didn't mind the ads really? and I have been a user for some time.
          I just closed them down. :)

Comment

Working...
          X