IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What does this message mean ?

Cloud7

What does this mean, does this mean im being tracked? this list involves many folders in my pc and a great chunk of my browser history, im extremely worried this might mean I've come across a tracker, im usually careful with the links that i open online, but the day this message came to me, i did open some links without checking so anyways any help?

No. it means that when you closed your Browser, your browsing history was not cleaned and or completely cleaned.

Now if you look at the message closely, the first question you should ask yourself, is why is Driver Booster ( a driver update utility) even checking your browser history.

Now read further down the message, and you will see that Iobit are recommendig that you install ASC which will enable you to clean your browser history when your

browser shuts down. So basically Iobit have included a program within Driver Booster which scans your browser history and encourages you to install ASC.

So it is basically marketing ( which as far as I am concerned should not be happening with a Driver Update utility).

Sadly, this has become the marketing strategy of not just Iobit but the majority of utility programs.

Additionally, if you want, you can set your Browser to Automatically clean your browsing history when the browser closes.

Archived