IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Smart Game Booster"

I recently downloaded "IObit Sowftware Updater 2" and i saw "Smart Game Booster" in the section of recommended programs;

It is one of your products? It is safe to use? Because i tried it and my pc seems going glitchy now, maybe something happened?

Before that one i tried IObit GameBooster v3.5 Beta but i couldn't stop the auto-update and i decided to uninstall it.

So, can you also give me advices to check if my pc is still healthy and what i can do to fix it if i need to? I am a little bit worried.

Thank you, guys.

I recently downloaded "IObit Sowftware Updater 2" and i saw "Smart Game Booster" in the section of recommended programs;

It is one of your products? It is safe to use? Because i tried it and my pc seems going glitchy now, maybe something happened?

Before that one i tried IObit GameBooster v3.5 Beta but i couldn't stop the auto-update and i decided to uninstall it.

So, can you also give me advices to check if my pc is still healthy and what i can do to fix it if i need to? I am a little bit worried.

Thank you, guys.

Hi DavideLee,

Welcome to join us in the forum.

"Smart Game Booster" is a program of our partner. For the problem you encounter after using it, you may contact its support team for help directly via sending email to support@pcgameboost.com.

Thanks.

• 3 years later...

As for your PC, I suggest running a full scan with your antivirus software and checking for any malware or viruses. You can also try using a program like CCleaner to clean up any junk files that may be causing issues. If that doesn't work, you may need to do a system restore or a clean install of your operating system.

23 hours ago, ChadReyes said:

As for your PC, I suggest running a full scan with your antivirus software and checking for any malware or viruses. You can also try using a program like CCleaner to clean up any junk files that may be causing issues. If that doesn't work, you may need to do a system restore or a clean install of your operating system.

Also, I came across an article on joywallet.com that lists some great games that pay money. Maybe that could be a fun distraction while you're working on fixing your PC. Just make sure to do your own research before downloading any new programs!