IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

driver booster issue

Lewis-H

Recently I install the IObit driver booster but after installing the IObit driver booster my PC starts lagging. Many of my applications crashed due to this. Also, I don't use much application so there is not so much load on my PC. Generally, I use TextMate, Eclipse, Netbeans. Being a system admin by profession sometimes I also work on office 365 with my clients and also I play some games like FIFA 20, battlefield. All these applications were working perfectly fine before IObit driver booster. Can anyone help me with the issue?

Regards,

Lewis

This issue or similar issues have been dealt with many times in the forum. If you read through the Topics in Driver Booster section, you will find the answer.

In short, it is likely you have gotten a bad/incompatible driver from DB.

Most likely, you allowed DB to automatically update all your drivers.

This is a bad idea, and we have warned many times in the forum that it is advisable to update drivers one at a time or in blocks of 3 or 4 so that if issues occur you will

be able to identify the problem driver, and roll it back to the previous driver version.

Now, the easiest way to resolve this, is to restore your system to a time before you installed DB.

If you do not have a restore point to do this, then you will have to try and rollback drivers individually until you find the driver causing the issue.

In future read the Forums regarding new software before installing it in order to identify any possible issues or recommendations regarding the software.

This issue or similar issues have been dealt with many times in the forum. If you read through the Topics in Driver Booster section, you will find the answer.

In short, it is likely you have gotten a bad/incompatible driver from DB.

Most likely, you allowed DB to automatically update all your drivers.

This is a bad idea, and we have warned many times in the forum that it is advisable to update drivers one at a time or in blocks of 3 or 4 so that if issues occur you will

be able to identify the problem driver, and roll it back to the previous driver version.

Now, the easiest way to resolve this, is to restore your system to a time before you installed DB.

If you do not have a restore point to do this, then you will have to try and rollback drivers individually until you find the driver causing the issue.

In future read the Forums regarding new software before installing it in order to identify any possible issues or recommendations regarding the software.

Hey can you send me forum threads link. Is there anything I can do for troubleshooting this error. I search for this kind of error on this forum but didn't got anything relevant. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Lewis

Ya, I found a couple of threads where the answers are given by community members, but the answers were scattered. It fixed the issues for some of the apps. But I`m still getting -- SPAM REMOVED

Any specific fix for this?

Regards,

Lewis

Ya, I found a couple of threads where the answers are given by community members, but the answers were scattered. It fixed the issues for some of the apps. But I`m still getting--SPAM REMOVED

Any specific fix for this?

Regards,

Lewis

Hi Lewis-H,

Sorry for noticing your post so late. Have you still encountered this problem? If yes, please download an investigation tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

BTW, please remind us what is the problem in your email as well.

Thanks.