IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Error - CareScan.exe - sqlite3.dll missing

scanreg

each time i start my win laptop, i get the following error:

"The code execution cannot proceed because sqlite3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem"

i have Driver Booster 7.2 Free installed

any ideas? if i update Driver Booster, i still get the error

thanks

each time i start my win laptop, i get the following error:

"The code execution cannot proceed because sqlite3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem"

i have Driver Booster 7.2 Free installed

any ideas? if i update Driver Booster, i still get the error

thanks

Hi scanreg,

Please follow the steps below to reinstall Driver Booster PRO to see if still any problem:

1. Download the latest Driver Booster and install from here
  2. COPY & PASTE your license code to activate the pro version by referring to http://www.iobit.com/hotquestions-db.php

If still any problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com.

(Note: when you send us email, please inform us what is the problem about, and also inform us what is your license code)

After receiving your email, we will analyze the file and try our best to help.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, thanks very much, yes got the replies but thought it would be better to reply in the forum cuz what i found could apply to other users

turns out that CareScan.exe and sqlite3.dll are both in other programs as well

uninstaller

smart defrag

driver booster

i uninstalled, then reinstalled, smart defrag and then the error message went away

when i searched for CareScan.exe in google, the only references i could find about it related to driver booster, but then i found it in smart defrag and unistaller, noticed that sqlite3.dll was missing in smart defrag, did uninstall/reinstall of smart defrag, and this fixed it

hopefully this will help others

thanks for sticking with this issue, much appreciated